The Indian coal bed methane company said its pretax profit increased 73% to
Revenue increased 18% to
It added that in the three months following the end of its financial year, sales volumes were 1.28 billion cubic feet, a 39% increase on the same period during the previous year.
Great Eastern Energy also said its net finance costs fell slightly during the year as higher finance expenses were offset by interest and other finance income.
The company said it plans to drive production and further sales growth at its Raniganj Block through an ongoing optimisation process and further drilling.
It added that it is awaiting approvals to start work at its Mannargudi Block and it is expecting improved economic conditions for its industry in
Great Eastern Energy shares were untraded at
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed