Fitch Ratings has published an updated rating criteria report for Mexican RMBS that are sponsored by commercial banks and Sofoles/Sofomes.
This report replaces the prior criteria report titled 'RMBS Latin America Criteria Addendum -
The criteria were reviewed and no changes were deemed necessary. A Spanish version will also be available on www.fitchratings.com
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' (
--'Rating Criteria for RMBS in
--'Criteria for Rating Securitizations in Emerging Markets' (
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Rating Criteria for RMBS in
Criteria for Rating Securitizations in Emerging Markets
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore