Fitch Ratings has published an updated rating criteria report for Mexican RMBS that are sponsored by commercial banks and Sofoles/Sofomes.
This report replaces the prior criteria report titled 'RMBS Latin America Criteria Addendum -
The criteria were reviewed and no changes were deemed necessary. A Spanish version will also be available on www.fitchratings.com
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' (
--'Rating Criteria for RMBS in
--'Criteria for Rating Securitizations in Emerging Markets' (
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Rating Criteria for RMBS in
Criteria for Rating Securitizations in Emerging Markets
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week