The company posted a pretax loss of
In its wireless business, the company worked with a number of original equipment manufacturers to develop customised products, and expects a number of these projects to enter production in the 2015/16.
In broadband, sales revenue from E-band and V-band backhaul transceiver modules increased and replaced lower margin, legacy products. The company relocated its operations to a new location in
Filronic said that it expects to see its wireless division return to growth, and this, combined with the upturn it has seen in its broadband division, underpin its confidence in its future prospects.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips