Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Sole Source / Brand Name - FPGA DSP & FPGA MODULE
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: N0016414T0243
Naval Sea Systems Command
NSWC Crane Division
This solicitation is being posted to Federal Business Opportunities (FBO) page located at http://www.fbo.gov/. FBO is the single point of entry for posting of synopsis and solicitations to the internet. Please feel free to use the FBO site to access information posted by NSWC Crane.
CLIN0001 - Visual DSP for SHARC Processors P/N VDSP-SHARC-PC-FULL QTY - 6 ea
CLIN0002 - Based Emulator P/N ADZS-USB-ICE QTY - 6 ea
Inspection and Acceptance is to be at destination with deliver F.O.B. Destination: NSWC
SOLE SOURCE- The proposed contract action is for the supplies or services for which the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with Brand Name (OEM),
The solicitation attachments will be posted to FedBizOpps at the same time the solicitation is posted. FedBizOpps may be accessed at http://www.fbo.gov.
All changes to the requirement that occur prior to the closing date will be posted to FedBizOpps. It is the responsibility of interested vendors to monitor FedBizOpps for amendments that may be issued to this solicitation. For changes made after the closing date, only those offerors that provide a proposal will be provided any changes/amendments and considered for future discussions and/or award.
No hard copies of the solicitation will be mailed. Quotes must be submitted in the format specified in the solicitation. It is the responsibility of the offeror to submit offers to the POC at NSWC Crane.
The POC is Mr.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore