A year ago, it all seemed like a crazy venture and a massive ego trip. Julius Malema, expelled from the ANC, facing corruption charges and being pursued by the taxman, starting his own political party? Yeah right. Who'd vote for him, wondered the chattering classes. A year later, Malema and his Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) are firmly ensconced on the political scene and monopolising the news agenda. Why is this and how long before Malema runs out of airtime?
Malema was just the opposite. He did not set out to be reasonable or to provide
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists