Crude for September delivery fell
At least 13 people were killed in clashes between pro-Russian rebels and government forces in
In an emergency meeting, the
Meanwhile, the Israeli Defence Forces said that
The loonie declined to 1.0817 against the greenback, heading to pierce last week's 5-week low of 1.0820. The next possible downside target for the loonie lies around the 1.09 zone.
The loonie fell to 1.0179 against the aussie, a level not seen since
The loonie that ended last week's trading at 1.4526 against the euro slipped to a 1-week low of 1.4534. If the loonie continues its downtrend, it may find support at the 1.46 region.
The Canadian currency eased to 94.10 against the yen, from an early high of 94.29. On the downside, 93.5 is seen as the next possible downside target for the loonie-yen pair.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting