According to Tabu Abdallah Manirakiza, Minister of Finance, Economic Development and Planning, financing agreement was signed in the context of the implementation of the hydropower plant project on Jiji and Murembwe rivers.
He adds, With financial support from the
The project, apart from supporting the expansion of capacity to 50 MW, will also support the reform REGIDESO.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence