According to Tabu Abdallah Manirakiza, Minister of Finance, Economic Development and Planning, financing agreement was signed in the context of the implementation of the hydropower plant project on Jiji and Murembwe rivers.
He adds, With financial support from the
The project, apart from supporting the expansion of capacity to 50 MW, will also support the reform REGIDESO.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists