According to Tabu Abdallah Manirakiza, Minister of Finance, Economic Development and Planning, financing agreement was signed in the context of the implementation of the hydropower plant project on Jiji and Murembwe rivers.
He adds, With financial support from the
The project, apart from supporting the expansion of capacity to 50 MW, will also support the reform REGIDESO.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls