Shareholders will be called on to approve the reverse takeover, the placing of 850.0 million shares at
Shares in Broca were trading up 29% at
MXC Capital Advisory is a specialist technology corporate finance advisory business which is authorised and regulated by the
Broca said that if the placing and acquisition complete, it will seek to generate shareholder returns by providing corporate finance advisory services to grow businesses in which it makes investments.
It will primarily focus on the technology, media and telecoms sector.
"The TMT space is evolving all the time, presenting new opportunities for our model, which we believe is special to MXC: we bring a deep knowledge of technology, experience of managing companies in the sector and now an enhanced ability to make meaningful investments, all of which we will combine to grow shareholder value," said Broca Chairman
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation