THE Apapa-Iganmu Local Council Development Area of Lagos State has granted N320 million loans under its micro credit scheme within the last three years.
Reviewing the programmes of the local council at a stakeholder's forum in Ijora-Badiya on Friday, its chairman, Dr.
Dr. Adedayo said that the micro credit scheme has remained the bedrock of his women and youth empowerment programme, which, he said, has been successful.
"A major highlight of this heart-warming report is that customers' re-payment stood at over 99 per cent while total portfolio at risk (doubtful and bad debt) stood at N1.5 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006