The portfolio of 3,566 loans in total is backed by a mix of primarily residential, commercial real estate and development land. APS Romania will be appointed as Master Servicer.
The transaction is the largest of its kind in
After a prolonged correction following the financial crisis, the property market in
"We are delighted to have acquired this portfolio of loans, which highlights our ability to execute innovative and complex transactions across
For further information please contact:
+44 (0)20 7223 1100
NOTES TO EDITORS
AnaCap's Credit funds invest in European portfolios of consumer and SME debt, including performing, semi-performing and non-performing assets comprising of loans, leases, securities or other obligations.
The name AnaCap, an abbreviation of 'Analytics before Capital', forms the bedrock upon which our organisation is built. AnaCap adopts a highly analytical and granular approach towards the valuation and due diligence of potential investments, which is facilitated by the use of proprietary tools to price assets and which utilises our best-in-class, in-house credit management capabilities.
Our active asset management approach is supported by AnaCap's extensive experience of owning, building and managing lending and full end-to-end servicing platforms, which helps inform servicer selection and oversight. Our key value drivers are in-house expertise and execution skills.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World