Akwa Ibom Concerned Professionals based outside the state have been enjoined to take a critical look at the banking industry to assist in establishing state-owned financial institution.
Akpabio hinted that the
Akpabio further called on the professionals to assist government in the industrialisation of the state, pledging that "professionals would be given responsibility irrespective of their political affiliation."
Other area he wants the Akwa Ibom Concerned Professionals to venture into is the establishment of a newspaper where they can tell their stories and have a voice in the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag