Aberdeen didn't name the client.
In a statement, the
Despite the fall, Chief Executive
"While the improvement in our underlying equity new business flows has been masked by a significant withdrawal by a single client, it is rewarding to see growing interest in our broader product range," Gilbert said in a statement.
The asset manager said that the majority of outflows during the quarter were from lower-margin products with both Aberdeen and
That said, SWIP's property capability attracted
"We completed the acquisition of SWIP at the beginning of the quarter, and we are pleased with the progress of the integration so far, in terms of both timing and the planned synergies," Gilbert said.
Aberdeen shares were Monday quoted down 3.1% at
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say