Forget smartglasses. Smartshoes are the future: These intelligent shoes can measure your activity, your distance travelled, but much more than that, they can give directions to the nearest pub, library or post office. The Lechal smartshoes connect to a smartphone via Bluetooth pulling directions from
Amazon's Fire Phone fails to ignite: Retail juggernaut Amazon's new smartphone has just been released in the US. There's no sign of it for the
Is it a phone? Is it a drone? No, it's both: The Flone is a cheap wooden H-frame that turns a smartphone into a DIY flying drone. Up in the air it's controlled by another smartphone on the ground using Bluetooth, keeping the cost of droning low. Now anyone can spy on their neighbours from above.
3D print your own satellite:
Most Popular Stories
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Trump Plaza Folds in Atlantic City
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year