Meanwhile, the company made Dh40.2 million in profits during the first half of this year, marking a drop from the Dh65.9 million made during the first half of 2013.
The net underwriting income fell from Dh99 million during the second quarter of 2013 to Dh93.6 million during the second quarter of 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week