National Debt Relief shared in a recent article published last
The article starts off by highlighting the fact that the
The article explains that the community-based SoFi is able to offer loans to borrowers who wish to consolidate multiple student loans. They are also able to give borrowers some unique benefits like career coaching, entrepreneurship support and even protection against unemployment.
But SoFi screens the borrowers very well and looks for qualified debtors. The company only provides loans to borrowers in their early 30s with a high FICO score. The article further adds that SoFi puts a premium on borrowers with high incomes and cash flow. There are borrowers in these criteria that does not meets certain requirements to get a loan from big lenders.
As SoFi is able to consolidate both federal and private student loans, the article shares how most people advise against this practice. The main reason of which is losing out on the many advantages of a federal student loan. One of the biggest benefit a student loan borrower would lose once private and federal loans are consolidated are the various repayment options available with federally backed loans.
To read the rest of the article, click on this link: http://www.nationaldebtrelief.com/comes-student-loans-theres-new-player-town/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/student_loan_refinancing/with_SoFi/prweb12049946.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models