The 44-year-old suspect was arrested on charges that he installed a cloning device on an ATM at a bank in
Badea was arrested when he tried to remove a card reader used to clone debit cards and make cash withdrawals with fake bank cards, the commission said.
Two bank cards, personal identification, a temporary Romanian passport, immigration service forms, a video camera and a card reader were seized from the suspect, officials said.
Badea was taken to the federal prosecutor's office in
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo