Due to its magnetic properties, the nanoadsorbent can be easily recovered and reused. Detection of sulfamides is very important in chicken. The use of this compound results in digestive problems, headache, dizziness, jaundice and other diseases. The illegal use of this material is increasing every day due to its effect on the growth of chickens. In this research, the researchers produced a nanoadsorbent that is capable of adsorbing this compound from chicken samples to determine the amount of the consumed material.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry