Due to its magnetic properties, the nanoadsorbent can be easily recovered and reused. Detection of sulfamides is very important in chicken. The use of this compound results in digestive problems, headache, dizziness, jaundice and other diseases. The illegal use of this material is increasing every day due to its effect on the growth of chickens. In this research, the researchers produced a nanoadsorbent that is capable of adsorbing this compound from chicken samples to determine the amount of the consumed material.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison