ChrysCapital through its investment vehicle
The shares were sold on NSE and BSE at a unit price of INR 27.3 and INR 27.5 respectively.
Summary of the transactions.
ChrysCapital held 13.44 Mn shares in Gammon amounting to 9.84% at the end of June quarter. Other major shareholders at the end of June were Humid Investments (3.54%),
In 2010, ChrysCapital Management raised its stake in the infrastructure firm from less than 7% to 9% following an INR600 Mn (
It had first invested in Gammon in 2008, picking up a 9.8% stake at a discount as former holders
The current exit is being made at a discount.
PE's current portfolio consists of
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say