ChrysCapital through its investment vehicle
The shares were sold on NSE and BSE at a unit price of INR 27.3 and INR 27.5 respectively.
Summary of the transactions.
ChrysCapital held 13.44 Mn shares in Gammon amounting to 9.84% at the end of June quarter. Other major shareholders at the end of June were Humid Investments (3.54%),
In 2010, ChrysCapital Management raised its stake in the infrastructure firm from less than 7% to 9% following an INR600 Mn (
It had first invested in Gammon in 2008, picking up a 9.8% stake at a discount as former holders
The current exit is being made at a discount.
PE's current portfolio consists of
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid