Amid the ongoing worries over the unrest in
The conflict in
The Australian dollar fell to 5-day lows of 0.9385 against the US dollar and 95.52 against the yen, from early highs of 0.9400 and 95.68, respectively. If the aussie extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 0.932 against the greenback and 94.89 against the yen.
Pulling away from early highs of 1.4282 against the euro and 1.0164 against the Canadian dollar, the aussie slipped to 1.4306 and 1.0150, respectively. The aussie may test support near 1.43 against the euro and 1.00 against the loonie.
Looking ahead, US Markit's purchasing manager's index for July and pending home sales for June are due in the
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green