Net losses for the first half of 2014 stood at Dh3.57 million, marking a drop from the Dh16.3 million in profits during the first half of 2013.
The net insurance premium revenue, however, grew during second quarter of 2014 to reach Dh14.8 million from the Dh12.3 million of the second quarter of 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week