This seminar is offered at no cost to attendees and will focus primarily on investing retirement funds (traditional, Roth, SEP IRA and others) into different types of real estate investments. In addition to reviewing some of the basic rules and prohibited transactions, Advanta IRA's experts discuss how the process works and how investors of all levels can earn tax-free or tax-deferred returns on real estate assets.
"Our clients have used self-directed retirement funds to invest in raw land, rental projects, rehab properties, private mortgages, tax liens, options…and many more real estate related investments," says
"Savvy investors use self-directed IRAs because they want to choose their own investments and because self-directed plans allow different types of alternative investments, like real estate, not offered by typical brokerage houses or investment firms," says Callahan. These events offer knowledge about self-directed accounts that investors need to know of when they choose to self-direct. Attendees learn about compliance within
Investors of all levels who want to learn more about using IRAs to invest in real estate and related opportunities are encouraged to attend this webinar.
Event: Lunch & Learn – How to Invest in Real Estate with a Self-directed IRA
Location: Advanta IRA Services,
Cost: No charge. Lunch is provided.
About Advanta IRA
Advanta IRA Services, located in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12047823.htm
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight