KBR, a global engineering, construction and services company, has annnounced that has been awarded a contract by
Under the terms of the contract, KBR will provide engineering design and support services for the entire Al-Nasr Package 2 scope with the services provided by KBR's office in
The contract value was not disclosed.
The KBR Singapore office has more than 40 years of experience in providing engineering services for the offshore oil and gas industry worldwide.
The Al-Nasr Package 2 facilities consist of a multi-platform super complex that includes central processing facilities, accommodation, utilities, flares, bridges and power distribution. The Al-Nasr offshore oil field is located approximately 80 miles northwest of
When completed, the super complex will produce an annual average production of 65,000 barrels of crude oil per day. ADMA-OPCO's other stakeholders in the Al-Nasr project are
"This important award strengthens KBR's position as an industry leader in providing engineering services for offshore oil and gas processing facilities – and reflects our ongoing commitment to deliver for our customers and industry partners," said
"KBR is excited to be working alongside HHI and ADMA-OPCO, two companies with which we have developed excellent business relationships."
Expected revenue from the contract will be included in the third quarter 2014 backlog of unfilled orders for the Hydrocarbons segment, it said. -
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World