The researchers believe that the two properties of high electrical conduction and low permeability of the suggested nanocomposite are the cause of the improvement. Coatings rich in zinc contain high amount of zinc powder due to the nature of their performance. This high percentage results in reduction in the applicable properties of the coating such as adhesion, mechano-physical properties and creation of pores. The presence of pores results in fast consumption of the active zinc powder and it decreases the life of the coating. In this research, it was tried to improve barrier effect properties in the coating by using polyaniline Â€“ clay nanocomposite while its other properties remain unchanged. According to Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy