The balance sheet recorded significant growth with an increase in total assets of 28 percent to QR35.6 billion as compared to the second quarter of 2013, and an increase in financing assets of 35 percent to exceed QR22 billion, as well as an increase in the customer deposits by 35 percent to reach QR22.4 billion.
Earnings per share also increased to QR1.38 in comparison to QR1.01 in the first half of 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models