By Zulfiyya Gurbanova - Trend:
It is planned to open about 140 new jobs opportunities through implementation of this projects for these funds.
Loans will be focused mainly on the development of animal husbandry, construction of logistics center, production of furniture, shoes, plastic windows and doors, etc.
A business forum dedicated to granting concessional loans to entrepreneurs was held in Mashtaga settlement of Sabunchu district with the participation of about 80 entrepreneurs.
The presentation of samples of investment projects was held within the framework of the event on the creation of specialized "green market", logistics center, meat cutting enterprise that are considered priorities in the implementation of the economic potential of the region.
As the NFES Executive Director,
In 2014, the national fund plans to issue loans worth 280 million AZN, some 150 million AZN of which will be provided at the expense of repayment, and the remaining 130 million AZN - at the expense of the state budget.
NFES was established in 1992. The issuance of loans to entrepreneurs is implemented through authorized banks and non-bank credit organizations, whose total number is 45.
The official exchange rate on
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays