By Zulfiyya Gurbanova - Trend:
It is planned to open about 140 new jobs opportunities through implementation of this projects for these funds.
Loans will be focused mainly on the development of animal husbandry, construction of logistics center, production of furniture, shoes, plastic windows and doors, etc.
A business forum dedicated to granting concessional loans to entrepreneurs was held in Mashtaga settlement of Sabunchu district with the participation of about 80 entrepreneurs.
The presentation of samples of investment projects was held within the framework of the event on the creation of specialized "green market", logistics center, meat cutting enterprise that are considered priorities in the implementation of the economic potential of the region.
As the NFES Executive Director,
In 2014, the national fund plans to issue loans worth 280 million AZN, some 150 million AZN of which will be provided at the expense of repayment, and the remaining 130 million AZN - at the expense of the state budget.
NFES was established in 1992. The issuance of loans to entrepreneurs is implemented through authorized banks and non-bank credit organizations, whose total number is 45.
The official exchange rate on
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu