The DPL is grounded in the development goals of
The DPL supports reforms in the areas of enhancing competitiveness and improving transparency; sustaining job creation and boosting female employment; increasing financial inclusion; and creating a regulatory framework to attract long-term, quality investment in the country s infrastructure. Specifically, the policies, strategies, and reform actions supported under the SSG-DPL program target the following outcomes: Pillar A: a reduction in informal employment, increases in the number of firms undergoing independent audits, new patent applications, corporate bond issuances, and an increase in the number of tax payers filing income tax;
Pillar B: increases in the female labor force participation rate, public and private credit bureau coverage, depositors in commercial banks, and in the leasing penetration rate, and the introduction of auto-enrollment into private pensions;
Pillar C: increased private sector investment in new electricity generation capacity, a decrease in the share in gas imports of the
The SSG-DPL is an IBRD Flexible Loan with an interest rate equal to 6 months EURIBOR term plus a variable spread, with a final maturity of 15.5 years, including an 8.5 year grace period.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy