For demolishing derelict buildings on
On Tuesday, the council voted 6-1 to submit an application to the
The loan request has been opposed by Mayor
According to city officials, the city is seeking a loan term of 20 years. Future Community Development Block Grant distributions would act as collateral. The funding could become available early next year.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery