Business analytics powerhouse SAS ranked as a category leader in Chartis Model Risk Management Solutions 2014 RiskTech Quadrant, recognizing the software s completeness of offering and market-share potential.
Recent regulatory standards mean that enterprise level model risk management requires a combination of quantitative and qualitative methodologies, processes, and systems applied across many risk types, said
Regulators are pressuring firms to operate with management oversight and transparency that encompass the full model development, usage and validation lifecycles, supplemented with appropriate governance, policies and controls. The SAS model governance process matches the Federal Reserve s independent model validation guidelines known as SR 11-7. SAS software facilitates effective challenges and fact-based conversation among all model-related stakeholders, and assists in the defense of model quality to regulators. A comprehensive and flexible workflow management system assists the model inventory and model validation processes.
Management must feel confident about models supporting business critical risk-based decisions, said
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World