Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi), a supplier of health services, program management, cybersecurity, and enterprise systems engineering to the federal government, declared about obtaining a prime contract for endorsing the
For altering the utilization of accessible and emerging technologies, establish new access points to care, and increase health care options for all rural veterans, activities is being made by
As per the terms of the deal, in each of the 55 rural health
Further, CSi s RHCCs will also coordinate and work with VAMC staff in working with My HealtheVet outreach staff.
Veterans living in rural areas are often challenged in terms of readily available access to an array of online services provided by the VA, said
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal