In order to expand its financial holding in the country, Huawei Pakistan has signed up an exclusive deal with Inovi Technologies for the tablet business, the former revealed during the opening ceremony of its latest tablets on Wednesday.
A sister concern of
The Chinese technology giant that has long dominated
"We have signed up Inovi exclusively for our tablets distribution because of a growing demand," Huawei Director Marketing
Responding to a question about the target market, Khan says they are focusing on the range from
Earlier, the company unveiled a series of its media pads [tablets] in
"We first signed up Airlink and Muller and
The Media Pad series includes Link 10+, which has a 10-inch display and Quad-core 1.6 GHz processor, according to the press release. Among other tablets was the Media Pad M1 8.0, having 8-inch display and Quad-core 1.6 GHz processor. The Media Pad X1 7.0, that has 13 mega-pixels rear and a 5 mega-pixels front camera, was also launched in the ceremony the 7-inch tablet has a Quad-core 1.6 GHz processor with 2GB RAM.
All editions of the Media Pad tablet series are available in Wi-Fi and 3G-enabled functions, said the media handout.
LikeBusiness on Facebook, follow @TribuneBizon Twitter to stay informed and join in the conversation.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say