NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAWhite Rock, British Columbia(FSCwire)
- Teslin River Resources Corp.
(TSXV: TLR) (the “Company
”) announces the following:
1. Further to the Company’s news releases of May 13, 2014
and June 27, 2014
, the Company has received TSX Venture Exchange
conditional approval to the issuance of 10,756,643 post-consolidated shares for settlement of the $552,082
debt owing to Resinco Capital Partners Inc.
2. The annual general meeting of shareholders (“AGM”) has been rescheduled for August 29, 2014
3. At the AGM, three new nominees as directors will be put forward for consideration by the shareholders, being Neil Currie
, Minaz Devji
, and Jeff Sundar
. None of the current directors will be standing for re-election; and
4. The proposed new directors will be participating in the previously announced private placement of up to $500,000
(10,000,000 units at $0.05
per unit; each unit comprising of one post-consolidation share and one warrant (exercisable to acquire one post-consolidation share at a price of $0.06
per share for a period of three years from the closing date)).
No securities issued in connection with the Financing will be registered under the United StatesSecurities Act of 1933
, as amended (the “1933 Act
”), or the securities laws of any state, and may not be offered or sold in the United States
or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. persons, unless an exemption from the registration requirements of the 1933 Act, and all applicable state securities laws, is available. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in the United States
or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. persons.ON BEHALF OF TESLIN RIVER RESOURCES CORP. "John Icke" John Icke
Executive Chairman and Interim President and CEO
For further information please visit www.teslin-river.com
or contact us at:Teslin River Resources Corp.
(604) firstname.lastname@example.orgNeither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
To view this press release as a PDF file, click onto the following link:public://news_release_pdf/teslinriver07252014.pdf
Source: Teslin River Resources Corp.
(TSX Venture:TLR) http://www.teslin-river.com/s/home.asp