Thus, the external debt makes up 21.9 percent of the country's GDP, Djamoliddin Nuraliev said at the press conference on
"Public debt management was at the appropriate level in the first half of 2014, he said.
The volume of domestic debt totaled 2.3 billion somoni (
(Edited by C.N.)
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports