Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: Sole Source SAG 10 Software
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: DE-SOL-107054
Place of Performance (address): Western Area Power Administration12155 W Alameda Parkway
Place of Performance (zipcode): 80228
Place of Performance Country: US
Based on market research, Western has not identified any other sources that can provide the required software upgrade. If Western identifies no other capable sources by
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this acquisition is 511210, and the size standard is
A determination by the Government whether to compete the proposed requirement based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement in the future.
This notice of intent is not a Request for Quotation (RFQ). No solicitation package will be issued. Inquiries will only be accepted via e-mail to Martz@wapa.gov. No telephone requests will be honored.
Most Popular Stories
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy