Contract award: acquisition and implementation of a bank control software.
The ISB awards under this contract award procedure to purchase and consulting services in the establishment of a bank management software.
As part of an integrated profit and risk management process, the following service areas are to be provided:
- Software components for periodic control;
- Software components for the short to medium-term planning process;
- Consulting services in the implementation process.
For complete and rapid aggregation of control-relevant data, the ISB needed to complement and extend their the overall management process associated method, a software solution. These software products are intended to replace and expand the still partly employed Excel-based individual solutions for the overall management and thus complement the prerequisites to make the boards fast and reliable decision-relevant information available can.
Within this total banking solution, the bank regulatory requirements with the institution-specific data management, the strategic guidelines and the reporting requirements are to bring into line.
The applications of the bank management software in Controlling / Risk Control ISB serve primarily the profit and risk management in both the periodic and the value-based (NPV) approach. However, it also options for sales management and product development as well as preliminary and final costing of prices to be opened.
Date of contract award decision:
Contractor name :
Contractor address : Edisonstraße 2
Implementing agency : Investitions- und Strukturbank Rheinland-Pfalz (ISB)
Contact point(s): VÖB-Service GmbH
For the attention of:
Telephone: +49 2288192142
Fax: +49 2288192234
General address of the contracting authority: http://isb.rlp.de/
Url : http://isb.rlp.de/
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief