(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140725/698114 )
The strong start to the year was supported by a new management team under CEO
During the first 6 months of 2014, the company reported a significant growth in B2C which comes from the high investment in new product development and marketing. The group is also broadening its product portfolio on their Smart Live Gaming [http://www.smartlivegaming.com ] brand by offering live casino games in additional languages for its customers. This new approach has also helped the TV casino enhance the growth in the number of new players and revenue. The company stated that the number of new depositing players in Q1+Q2 in 2014 shows a 24.5 % increase compared to the same period last year.
The international B2B and B2C provider of services for TV, Online, Mobile and land based gaming industries is set for more revenue growth and predict 2014 to be an exceptional year both financially and operationally."
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World