A benchmark index of Indian equities markets Friday hit a record high of 26,300.17 points for second consecutive day surpassing its all-time high of 26,292.66 points it hit Thursday.
Selling pressure was seen in IT and metal sectors, while good buying was observed in healthcare sector.
The 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) of the
The Sensex has touched a high of 26,300.17 points and a low of 26,246.70 points in the trade so far.
The S&P BSE IT index dropped by 86.45 points and metal index slipped by 44.25 points. However, healthcare index gained 77.89 points.
The wider 50-scrip Nifty of the
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals