4 investors are interested to become shareholders in Romanian bank Banca Carpatica. They were granted access to the data room and in the following period will discuss with the bank s management on the transaction.
The interested investors are local banks, but also international investment funds, including a large fund from the US.
The bank s executive president,
Banca Carpatica s founder and shareholder
The BNR considered that Carabulea, holds 45% of the bank s shares, doesn t fulfill the good reputation criteria to majority shareholder of the bank.
The BNR asked Banca Carpatica s management to find other sources of financing for the bank.
Banca Carpatica has a market capitalization of
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World