Notice Type: Presolicitation Notice
Subject: D-- Cisco Identity Services
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: DE-SOL-0007314
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
All DOE Federal Contracting Offices
NOTICE: All Technical Questions concerning this requirement should be directed to Mr.
EVALUATION: An award shall be made to the lowest priced, technically acceptable offer. An award shall be made to the responsible offeror submitting a technically acceptable quote and offering the lowest evaluated price. To be considered for evaluation, offerors must quote on all items/services listed in the solicitation. Offerors shall submit descriptive literature detailing features, technical capabilities and warranty data. Technical acceptability shall be determined solely on the content and merit of the information submitted in response to this solicitation as it compares to the minimum characteristics provided herein. Therefore, it is essential that offerors provide sufficient technical literature, documentation, etc, in order for the Government evaluation team to make an adequate technical assessment of the quote as meeting technical acceptability. Compliance shall be determined by the offer s provision of literature showing performance capabilities or through w ritten narrative discussing the points not covered by the published literature.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006