PJ Technologies, the creators of Goverlan® software, is celebrating SysAdmin Appreciation Day with 24 hours of free software, beginning today at
Goverlan's recent V8 release comes just in time to celebrate SysAdmin Appreciation Day, and further demonstrates their commitment to improving system administrators' jobs through a powerful and comprehensive systems administration solution.
"The day-to-day work of the sysadmin is at the core of everything we do at PJ Technologies, and drives our ideation and innovation process. So it's only natural for us to give them a powerful, more intuitive tool for their toolbox," said
System administrators can begin to register for the promotion today starting at
Goverlan Remote Administration Suite® is an intuitive, real-time systems management solution. With the recent release of Goverlan v8, system administrators can now benefit from innovative and leading edge technologies such as: Intel® vPro™ AMT support with KVM and image mounting; Goverlan SUREDATA, a unique query engine that guarantees system administrators have the most up-to-date system information of online and offline systems; and Goverlan fastConnect, a feature that provides swift access to user's logged-in workstations using full or partial user info, and many other great features that sysadmins will appreciate.
About PJ Technologies
PJ Technologies, the creators of Goverlan, has been providing cost-effective, real-time IT systems management software since 1998. With thousands of customers globally, the Goverlan system focuses on security, integrity, and control for the IT department.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12046585.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy