In a statement,
Investors will also be given the opportunity to buy shares from selling shareholders at the repurchase price.
"If there is cash remaining from the share repurchase budget following the execution of all sell and buy orders, this remaining cash will be distributed through a future share repurchase or another method to be determined by the board," the company said in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules