"Today's bond rating upgrade from
"The new AA+ rating for the state's General Obligation bonds reflects our recent history of on-time budgets, a well-funded pension system and spending restraint.
"Over the past few years, much has been done to put
"The state should build on the positive steps already taken to further strengthen its financial position. I will work with the Governor and Legislature to help meet those goals."
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say