Lumetrics announced today that Visional Technology, an engineering services company headquartered in
Lumetrics recently announced an enhanced product portfolio that provides customers with a full range of thickness measurement solutions. Key measurements include wall thickness, ID, and OD of tubing and individual layer thickness of glass and other flat stock materials. The non-destructive technology offered by the OptiGauge® is unmatched in the market. The high accuracy of < 0.1 micron and high repeatability of the instrument allows customers to improve their operations by increasing quality, reducing scrap and bringing products to market faster.
"With over 90 companies in the medical and ophthalmic industries, a presence in
"We are excited to be able to offer Lumetrics' products to our customers in
For more than a decade, Lumetrics® has been providing installations of its OptiGauge™ thickness measurement system to hundreds of companies throughout the world, including 6 of the top 11 medical device manufacturers, the top four ophthalmics companies, and the largest glass manufacturers in the world. Lumetrics is known worldwide for its proven non-contact measurement system, OptiGauge™.
With the recent addition of products acquired from
About Visional Technology:
Visional Technology is an engineering services company established in 2001 as a spin-off of
To find out what Lumetrics and Visional Technology can do for you, visit our websites at http://www.lumetrics.com and http://visionaltechnology.com/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12047741.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals