ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24072014 - The team of Snoras Bankruptcy administrator has already returned
In the last six months, most funds were generated by the loan portfolio administration and sale of bank's real estate in
By mid-July, first and second rank creditors received
'In any bankruptcy process it is extremely important to realise the remaining assets and property promptly as creditors want to recover their funds sooner rather than later.
In the first half of the year, the Bankruptcy administrator of Snoras successfully sold two exclusive apartments owned by Snoras in the
As before, auctions for the movable property of Snoras take place every week. The first auction successfully sold four pieces from the collection of paintings owned by the bank.
In June, the
The Bankruptcy administrator of Snoras is continuing the sale of the loan portfolio, the largest asset of the bank, and is holding talks over the sale of the
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller