Proceeds from the LH minority sale were utilised to prepay
"This new facility will provide significant cash flow benefits and further strengthen Paladinīs financial position," he said.
The annual principal repayments will reduce by
The new loan is provided by
Both banks have been involved with Paladin since the first Langer Heinrich project finance facility was established in 2006.
"Once again, Paladin has been able to refinance the facility in a tough uranium price environment whilst significantly reducing the security requirements and medium term principal repayments. Paladin continues to focus on ways to reduce the company's overall debt levels and this represents another step in this process," said Borshoff said.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine