Jennifer Lopez celebrated her 45th birthday on Thursday along with 100 of her closest friends in Southampton.
The "On The Floor" singer began her celebration with a dinner followed by a dance party on the eve of her actual birthday, which is on Friday, at Nammos restaurant. Kelly Ripa, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, French Montana, Khloe Kardashian and Scott Disick where a few of the celebrities that attended the event.
Sources tell Us Weekly that Lopez's rumored Dancing With The Stars beau arrived late because he was rehearsing for his upcoming event at Sway and that the two were "super cute" at the gathering.
Montana, who collaborated with Lopez on her single "I Luh Ya Papi," reportedly spent all night with Kardashian and Disick. The rapper shared a photo from the celebration on Instagram under the caption: "turnt up in the hamptons happy bday to the queen @jlo #southbronx."
Lopez's $100,000-party also included a nearly life-size cake of a woman riding a lion, and ended at 4 a.m., according to TMZ.
Original headline: Jennifer Lopez celebrates 45th birthday with $100K Southampton bash
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week