MORE than 50 officials, including senior officials, of the
A senior police officer said the IAF had shifted bulk of its officers' bank accounts to the SBI in 2009- 10 and most of the affected customers are from Defence Salary Package, a large number of them from the
IAF officials said the step was taken after it emerged that more than 40 such cases had taken place after the accounts of IAF officers were opened with the bank.
" The police have found that transactions have been made on two websites of online shopping — Target Canada and American Apparel Montreal Canada. The transactions have taken place from
Preliminary investigation has also revealed that the victims are mostly gold card users and they are Flying Officer, Flight Lieutenant and Squadron Lead.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market