The company posted a pretax profit of
Hidong said that it continues to seek out viable business ventures with the objective of maximising long term growth and enhancing shareholder value.
"At the point of writing this statement, the overall world economy seems to be in neutral gear whilst the trajectory of the capital markets remains range bound and ever vigilant for signs of further tapering of the previous rounds of Quantitative Easing by the US Feds," the company said in a statement.
Shares in Hidong were Friday quoted at
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season