The company posted a pretax profit of
Hidong said that it continues to seek out viable business ventures with the objective of maximising long term growth and enhancing shareholder value.
"At the point of writing this statement, the overall world economy seems to be in neutral gear whilst the trajectory of the capital markets remains range bound and ever vigilant for signs of further tapering of the previous rounds of Quantitative Easing by the US Feds," the company said in a statement.
Shares in Hidong were Friday quoted at
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules