Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 26, 2014
Because of the shift in demand from developed regions to developing regions, vendors in the market are increasingly focusing on tapping the opportunity in the developing market. Vendors are adopting bundle packaging strategies to attract more customers, and hence increase their sales. The market is also witnessing an increase in the demand for personalized smart cameras. With the introduction of smart lenses and Wi-Fi-enabled memory cards, the growth of the market is expected to be stable during the forecast period.
Analysts forecast the Global Smart Camera market will grow at a CAGR of 57.02 percent over the period 2013-2018. According to the report, one of the major drivers in this market is the technological advancements. The growth in wireless technology with the introduction of advance sharing techniques, such as NFC and Bluetooth, has enabled the sharing of photos wirelessly.
The report recognizes the following companies as the key players in the Global Smart Camera Market 2014-2018: Canon Inc., Nikon Corp., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Sony Corp.
Other prominent vendors in the market are: Fujifilm, Olympus and Polaroid.
Key Market Driver
• Advances in Technology Key Market Challenge
• Rising Popularity of Smartphones Key Market Trend
• Introduction of Smart Lenses Purchase single user license of the report for US $2500 at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19834. The Digital Camera market in Europe is witnessing an increase in the demand for personalized digital cameras. Vendors are introducing personalized digital cameras in the market to meet end-user requirements. For instance, advanced waterproof and rugged digital cameras are being introduced in the market in different colors. Vendors are targeting female customers with the mirrorless cameras. This trend of targeting consumers with personalized products is also helping the vendors better understand customer needs and design and introduce new products to increase their market share. According to the report, one of the major drivers in this market is the increase in demand for Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera (MILCs) because of their improved features and lightweight nature. Women-centric advertisements and the availability of these cameras in different colors are increasing their popularity and purchase among women. This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Digital Camera market in Europe for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report takes into account the unit shipments of the following types of digital cameras: Built-in lens cameras (point-and-shoot) and interchangeable lens cameras (DSLRs and MILCs). The recognizes the following companies as the key players in the Digital Camera Market in Europe: Canon Inc., Nikon Corp., Panasonic Corp., and Sony Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors in this market are: Casio Computer, Fujifilm, HP, Leica, Olympus, Ricoh, Sakar International, Sigma and Toshiba. Purchase single user license of the report for US $2500 at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19815. Key Market Driver
• Increase in Demand for MILCs Key Market Challenge
• Increasing Popularity of Smartphones Key Market Trend
• Increase in Demand for Personalized Digital Cameras Further, the report states that the Digital Camera market in Europe is confronted by some growth inhibitors. The increased popularity of smartphones equipped with high-quality cameras is one such major challenge that has a negative impact on the sales of digital cameras in Europe. It also poses a threat to the sales of Digital Single-lens Reflex (DSLR) cameras. Other New Reports by Infiniti:
Global Telecom Cable Market 2014-2018: The Global Telecom Cable market can be divided into two segments: Metallic Telecom Cable and Fiber Optic Telecom Cable. These are the major types of telecom cable currently available. Key Vendors
• General Cable Corp.
• Nexans SA
• Prysmian SpAGlobal Variable Cam Timing Market 2014-2018: Analysts forecast the Global Variable Cam Timing market to grow at a CAGR of 13.26 percent over the period 2013-2018. Key Vendors
• Delphi Automotive plc
• Denso Corp.
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Valeo SASplit AC Market in the US 2014-2018: Analysts forecast the Split AC market in the US will grow at a CAGR of 7.81 percent over the period 2013-2018. Key Vendors
• Johnson Controls
• ToshibaGlobal Advanced CO2 Sensors Market 2014-2018: Analysts forecast the Global Advanced CO2 Sensor market to grow at a CAGR of 37.9 percent over the period 2013-2018. Key Vendors
• Digital Control Systems Inc.
• GE Measurement and Control Solutions
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Johnson Controls Inc.
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/global-smart-camera-/eu-digital-camera-market/prweb12047107.htm