ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24072014 -
Highlights of Consolidated Results:
2. Revenue for the quarter increased by 4% to
3. EBITDA for the quarter increased by 5% to
4. Net Profit for the quarter has increased by 1% to
5. Earnings Per Share for the quarter was
Speaking on the key highlights for the quarter, Mr.
Cargo handled during the quarter was up 6% to 13.75 million tonnes as against 13.03 MMT cargo during the previous quarter (Q4 FY14).
The Vadinar oil terminal has recorded traffic of 10.44 MMT during Q1 FY15 as against 10.27 MMT during the previous quarter (Q4 FY14).
Cargo handled at Hazira terminal was 3.30 MMT during Q1 FY15 as against 2.63 MMT during the previous quarter (Q4 FY14).
The Paradip terminal handled 0.01 MMT of cargo during Q1 FY15 as against 0.12 MMT handled during the previous quarter (Q4 FY14).
Received Salaya final forest clearance. Construction is in full swing. Expected COD is
Received the Hazira expansion environment clearance for 4.8km of berth length. The 1100m expansion project construction is expected to start post the receipt of the Gujarat Maritime Board approval.
The Vizag iron ore terminal's existing operations are expected to be taken over during Q2 FY15. Upgradation of the outer harbour to be undertaken simultaneously along with operations.
The Company is also setting up a dry bulk terminal at Salaya with a capacity of 20 MMTPA. Additionally, the Company plans to expand its Hazira port capacity by 20 MMTPA - taking its capacity to 50 MMTPA. The Company is also undertaking development of three iron ore berths at Visakhapatnam Port with a total capacity of 32 MMTPA. The Company also plans to develop a coal terminal at Paradip of 18 MMTPA capacity.
Senior Vice President
Tel: +91 9819730092
Tel: +91 9930136160
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples