Date of publication:Friday,
The market capital gained
The EGX 30 benchmark index went up by 2.12 percent to 8,744.39 points.
The broader EGX 70 index of the leading smaller and mid cap enterprises (SME) increased by 0.56 percent to hit 619.72 points.
The all-embracing EGX 100 index rose as well by 0.63 percent to close at 1,095.57 points.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM